Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Boast

I am Jason Woodworth,
Raised by Rosie the giver of knowledge
And spawned from the seed of Kevin the cunning.
Where brawn might fail, my brain will make up.
Honor roll for every year, and always making A’s,
It’s no wonder why I’m in the top five
Majestically gifted in violin and music
I can play any piece just from first sight.
I play the drums with daring beats
In a local band, rising in ranks
And we will record a demo the coming December.
Running for miles is my main sport
With soccer and baseball as second and third
I can run three miles in twenty two minutes
And after can still have energy to spare
With the others I may not be the best
But I still can play at a peak performance
And still with all these talents I try to stay
 Meek, humble, and polite to people

No comments:

Post a Comment